Hydrophone mod. GP1280
Low-noise preamplified omnidirectional hydrophone (“below sea state zero”). It is a highly professional instrument, suitable for a wide range of applications in the field of underwater acoustics. Its high sensitivity, together with the low voltage noise of its highly customizable preamplifier, make it particularly suitable for working in the field of bioacoustics, for environmental noise measurements and for the acoustic characterization of sources in the 5Hz-90kHz frequency range.
• High sensitivity
• Low noise “sea state zero”
• Wide usable frequency range
• Double output: single/differential
• Calibration input
• High materials quality
• Gisma connector series 35, 7 Pin
• Working band: 5 – 90.000 Hz
• High pass filter on preamplifier : Customizable (on demand)
• Balanced output sensitivity: -163 dB re 1V / uPa @ 5kHz (customizable)
• Single output sensitivity: -169 dB re 1V / uPa @ 5kHz (customizable)
• Directivity : Spherical – Omnidirectional
• Max working depth : 1000 m
• Gain @5kHz: 30 dB (single output), 36dB (balanced output)
• Equivalent input acoustic noise @5kHz: 32 dB re 1uPa / sqrtHz
• Input impedance: 10 MOhm
• Supply voltage range: 11.5-30 Vdc
• Current consumption: 9 mA @ 12 Vdc
• Output voltage swing: 6Vpp (single output), 12 Vpp (balanced output)
• Weight in air: 500 gr
• Body construction: Stainless steel AISI 316 or POMC
• Dimensions: 233,25 x 33,5 mm
• Packaging: Pelicase mod.1170
Accessories and optional configurations
• Protective frame
• Protective frame with suspension system for vibration damping
• Portable and rugged receiving unit fitted with variable gain adjustment, rechargeable battery, audio output, headphones output with volume knob, calibration signal.
• GP1280M model (without connector).
• Low Power version (from 3.1 Vdc , current abs. < 5mA).
• Ultra deep (up to 2000m) version.
• Custom cable lengths and connectors.
• POMC Body for long term deployments.
Hydrophone GP1280 Download